Saturday, August 21, 2010

Let the Sunshine in!

Hi everyone.. long time no see! I've been busy there for a while, but I've still been crafting.. lol. I thought I'd pop on today to show you a brilliant sketch I did lately...



I have cut the red Lily Bee paper through a template and have used most of the products from Lil Bee July and August kits.The embellishments are from Prima,Maya road and American crafts.This picture was taken 2 years back in Langkawi and never got a chance to work with it.

Also I did another layout with a friend of mine's,Harshi. The materials are used from Lil Bee's July kit. I really love the chipboard embellishment by Mayaroad,you can alter them in ay way you like. Her I have inked them and used stickles from Lil Bee's August stamp kit.

Will be posting some tutorials soon...
till then check out the amazing Lil Bee's kits here .

Hana
x

No comments:

Post a Comment