Tuesday, January 31, 2012

When are you too old to celebrate valentine?!

Hello Bloggers,

Strange title, huh, always make the ladies say, nahh we are too young to be thinking or answering this question. But yes, I have come to that time in life where celebrating has different meanings. Dont take me wrong, I still love fancy restaurants, expensive gifts, surprises and yes, Chocolates :)
But now I look forward to small , happy moments in everyday life.

So to celebrate those moments, I will dedicate February, 2012 as "Celebrate Thee! " month.

I havent planned anything out yet, so lets go with the flow.
This will give me the opportunity to make my first journal,have been putting it off for quite some time. So will be back with chapter 1 of "Celebrate Thee!"

Till then enjoy some shots from Mommy & Me 2012 and an altered box.


Magnolia colored with Copics:
*Hair: C7, C5, C3, C1
*Clothes: B93, B97, C1


Happy crafting!

Hana.


No comments:

Post a Comment